Reduce your home heating bills
Register for your FREE survey & estimate for Cavity Wall Insulation today.
Request a call back
You may be able to get FREE cavity wall and loft insulation if your are in receipt of a qualifying benefit.
We are approved professional installers of Cavity Wall Insulation throughout the Oldham area.
Cavity wall insulation is for homes constructed with two external brick or block walls. The small gap, or cavity, between the walls is filled with specialised insulation material, which immediately helps keep in the heat.
Cavity Wall Insulation
Benefit straight away – save up to 35% of lost heat
Enjoy a cosy home and average savings of up to £275 a year*
Straightforward, safe and clean to install
Guaranteed results from an approved, professional installer
High performance, high quality materials
*Average savings from the Energy Savings Trust 11/1/2016 http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/domestic/cavity-wall
Easy and effective to save energy.
When installed professionally, walls radiate warmth back into the inside rooms, draughts are reduced around door and window frames and condensation is eliminated.
You can start saving up to one third of your heating – so you can turn down the thermostat and still keep warm, while cutting your energy bills too.
Trust the experts in warmer, healthier homes.
We use InstaGroup products who have over 30 years’ experience in developing and manufacturing high quality insulation products.
- Expert solutions tailored to your home’s needs
- We are accredited, specialist technicians on the Snug Network
- Minimal disruption – most of the installation takes place from the outside
- We drill a series of small holes through the mortar of the external brickwork to reach the cavity inside
- Specified insulation material called InstaFibre, is blown into the wall cavity through the holes, using a blowing machine
- Once the correct density of insulation is achieved the holes are carefully sealed and your home is left clean and tidy
- Our insulation products are non-toxic and good for the environment
Qualifying benefits for FREE cavity wall and loft insulation.
- Child tax credit and have a relevant income at or below the income shown in the table.
- Income-related employment and support allowance.
- Income based job seeker's allowance.
- Income support.
- State pension guarantee credit (Savings credit only does not apply).
- Working tax credit and have a relevant income at or below the income shown in the table.
- Universal credit and have a relevant income at or below the income shown in the table.
|Household Composition||Tax Credit Recipients (Annual Gross Income)||Universal Credit Recipients (Monthly Net Earned Income)|
|1 Adult (Single Claim)||£13,200||£1,100|
|and 1 child||£17,400||£1,450|
|and 2 children||£21,600||£1,800|
|and 3 children||£25,800||£2,150|
|and 4 or more children||£30,000||£2,500|
|2 Adults (Joint Claim)||£19,000||£1,650|
|and 1 child||£24,000||£2,000|
|and 2 children||£28,200||£2,350|
|and 3 children||£32,400||£2,700|
|and 4 or more children||£36,600||£3,050|