Reduce your home heating bills
Claim your FREE Cavity Wall Insulation today.
Request a call back
Free Cavity Wall Insulation will end this September.
Due to be scrapped by the Government, you need to act now… This may be your last chance.
- Private homeowners.
- Privately renting. (Pass this information on to your landlord).
- Social housing (with and EPC rating of F and G).
You may also qualify for a grant of somewhere between 50-100% towards the cost of insulating your loft up to current building regulation standards.
Who pays for it?
All of the major energy providers are empowered by Government to contribute annually via a scheme called the Energy Companies Obligation (ECO). It does not matter who provides you with your gas and electricity.
Please let us know if you receive any of the following benefits as the Government are keen to capture this information:
- Child tax credit
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Income support
- State pension 'Guarantee' credit
- Working tax credit
- Universal credit
What are the benefits?
- Potential savings on your energy bills.
- A warmer house in the winter and a cooler house in the summer months.
- 25 year warranty supplied by the Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency (CIGA).
- Doing your bit to further reduce your carbon footprint.
After September of this year the typical cost of cavity wall insulation will be £550 for a typical three bed semi or end terrace while a typical four bed detached will cost £950.
Get in touch today to arrange your no-obligation survey.
We are approved professional installers of Cavity Wall Insulation throughout the Wigan area.
Cavity wall insulation is for homes constructed with two external brick or block walls. The small gap, or cavity, between the walls is filled with specialised insulation material, which immediately helps keep in the heat.
Cavity Wall Insulation
Benefit straight away – save up to 35% of lost heat
Enjoy a cosy home and average savings of up to £275 a year*
Straightforward, safe and clean to install
Guaranteed results from an approved, professional installer
High performance, high quality materials
*Average savings from the Energy Savings Trust 11/1/2016 //www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/domestic/cavity-wall
Easy and effective to save energy.
When installed professionally, walls radiate warmth back into the inside rooms, draughts are reduced around door and window frames and condensation is eliminated.
You can start saving up to one third of your heating – so you can turn down the thermostat and still keep warm, while cutting your energy bills too.
Trust the experts in warmer, healthier homes.
We use InstaGroup products who have over 30 years’ experience in developing and manufacturing high quality insulation products.
- Expert solutions tailored to your home’s needs
- We are accredited, specialist technicians on the Snug Network
- Minimal disruption – most of the installation takes place from the outside
- We drill a series of small holes through the mortar of the external brickwork to reach the cavity inside
- Specified insulation material called InstaFibre, is blown into the wall cavity through the holes, using a blowing machine
- Once the correct density of insulation is achieved the holes are carefully sealed and your home is left clean and tidy
- Our insulation products are non-toxic and good for the environment
Reduce your heating bills by claiming your FREE cavity wall and loft insulation*.