FREE Cavity Wall & Loft Insulation
The new Government ECO3 scheme started on October 1st. You could be entitled to free Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation.
FREE Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation?
Yes! With the aim of reducing the UK’s carbon emissions, the Government’s new ENERGY COMPANY OBLIGATION scheme (ECO3) came into effect on the 1st October 2018.
This means that if you are in receipt of any of the state benefits as listed below then you are entitled to get free cavity wall and loft insulation installed in your home.
- Private homeowners.
- Privately renting. (Pass this information on to your landlord).
- Social housing (with and EPC rating of F and G).
What’s In It For Me?
- Potential savings on your energy bills.
- A warmer house in the winter and a cooler house in the summer months.
- 25 year warranty supplied by the Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency (CIGA).
- Doing your bit to further reduce your carbon footprint.
Who Pays For It?
All of the major energy providers are empowered by Government to contribute annually via a scheme called the Energy Companies Obligation (ECO). It does not matter who provides you with your gas and electricity.
You are entitled to FREE cavity wall and loft insulation if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Child Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- Income Related Employment & Support Allowance
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Support
- State Pension ‘Guarantee’ Credit
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independent Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefits
- Ministry of Justice Benefits
- Child Benefit (Income Threshold Applies)
Want More Info?
Want to read more about the new ECO3 scheme? Visit gov.uk on the link below to view in-depth details on the new policy.
Not on Benefits?
You can still get cavity wall and loft insulation installed in your home at very competitive rates.
CAVITY WALL INSULATION
This can be installed in your home for just £9 per square metre.
A 200mm ‘TOP-UP’ costs just £9.50 per square metre while 270mm in an empty loft is only £11 per square metre.
The loft insulation prices include free pipe lagging, tank jacket and loft hatch draft-proofing where necessary.
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to arrange your FREE no-obligation survey.
We are installers of Cavity Wall Insulation and Loft Insulation in Greater Manchester.
As registered installers on the Snug Network, all our products are approved and tested to ensure that homeowners throughout the Greater Manchester area can reduce their energy usage and save hundreds of pounds each year on their heating bills.
We install Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation throughout the entire Greater Manchester area including Stockport, Tameside, Wigan, Bury, Bolton and surrounding areas.
We can also offer the following additional services including re-pointing areas of brickwork, insulating conservatory walls and power cleaning gutters. Please ask your surveyor for a quote during your free no-obligation insulation survey.